Looking for ways to brighten up your home? The easiest way to turn any space from drab to fab is to change your curtains. But you don’t have to pay for new ones every time you want to change the look of a room. You can make them yourself and that way you will save some money.
Here are 12 free crochet curtain patterns to help you redecorate your kitchen, living room, dining room and bedrooms. These crochet curtain patterns will instantly beautify your space and add some style to your decor.
1. Daisy Valance by Crochet Magazine
2. Flower Lattice Curtain Valance by Debi Dearest
3. Lacy Hearts Curtain by My Little Cute Amis
4. Flower Power Valance by Once Upon a Pink Moon
5. Big Bold Chevron Curtain by Moogly
6. Beaded Net Curtains by Red Clover Crochet
7. Simple Plarn Curtain by Vera Grguricin
8. Papel Picado Lace Curtain by Crochet Parfait
9. Colorful Curtain by Zaraza Crochet
10. Broomstick Lace Beaded Valance by CrochetnCrafts
11. Cheerful Flower Curtain by Linda’s Crafty Corner
12. Blocks-in-Blocks Curtain by Lien Lu
Which of these crochet curtain patterns would you like to try? Tell us in the comments!