Looking for Christmas decorations that are easy to create and low-cost, too? Check out these 11 DIY Christmas decorations that you can easily make from cardboard boxes!
If you don’t have any cardboard boxes laying around you’ll be wanting to run out and pick some up to create one of the awesome ideas on this list!
1. Flat Cardboard Christmas Trees from You Are My Fave
2. Hand Drawn Cardboard Stars from Jennifer Rizzo
3. Winter Wonderland Animal Scene from Mr Printables
4. Snowy Tabletop Christmas Trees from Craftberry Bush
5. Tiny Cardboard Gingerbread Houses from Little Red Window
6. Cardboard Deer Head from Dream a Little Bigger
7. Cardboard Box Snowman from Smart School House
8. Cardboard Wreath from Mmagpie & Cake
9. Mini Faux Fireplace from Gina Tepper
10. Cardboard Tube Gnomes from Crafts by Amanda
11. Full Size Christmas Tree from Instructables
Did you like any of these cardboard Christmas decorations? Which ones are you going to try to make? Let us know in the comments below!
Be First to Comment