Buying toys for kids can be fun, but making them yourself is so much more enjoyable!
Here, we’ve rounded up 20 free toy sewing patterns that are easy and fun to make. From dolls to stuffed animals and games, there is something to please every child on your list no matter what their age.
1. Fabric Beach Balls from Purl Soho
2. Infant Car Seat and Stroller Toys from Made by Joel
3. Baby Blocks from Zaaberry
4. Soft Book of Colors from Homegrown Happy
5. Rainbow Sunshine Plushie from Chez Beeper Bebe
6. Fabric Ring Stacker from Domesticesq
7. Crunchy Jellyfish from Kid Independent
8. Plush Fox Doll from A Beautiful Mess
9. Happy Cloud Baby Toy from Refabulous
10. Baby Butterfly from Sew Mama Sew
11. Stuffed Fabric Turtles from Make it and Love it
12. Magic Wands from Maker*Land
13. Ladybug Buddy from Craft with Confidence
14. Superhero Soft Toy from Tut Plus
15. Child Memory Game from Fleece Fun
16. Dump Truck Softie with Bottle Cap Wheels from Swoodson Says
17. Sock Monkey from Easy Sewing for Beginners
18. Car Play Mat from Cook Clean Craft
19. Tic Tac Toe Game from Karin Jordan Studio
20. Fabric Alphabet from Owly Baby
Love these ideas? Be sure to pin this collage to your sewing board on Pinterest!