Looking for a unique decoration that will make your guests say ‘wow’? String art is a fabulous way to spruce up your home decor and add a little charm to any room in the house.
String art is also easy to make and inexpensive. All you need is wood, nails, a hammer, and some string or yarn.
Here are 20 of the best string art projects with easy to follow tutorials! If you find a project you’re interested in, just click the link to see the full tutorial.
1. Pineapple String Art from Sisters, What!
2. Neon Heart Sign from Pillar Box Blue
3. Cactus String Art from Spot of Tea Designs
4. DIY Initial String Wall Art from Fresh Crush
5. Mason Jar String Art from Dear Paradise
6. World Map String Art from The Coffee Cafe
7. Rustic Arrow String Art from Dwelling in Happiness
8. Home Sweet Home String Art from Infarrantly Creative
9. Neon Happy String Art from Make+Haus
10. Batman String Art from A Turtle’s Life For Me
11. Deer Head String Art from Clean and Scentsible
12. Elephant String Art from Erin Spain
13. Easter Egg String Art from Surviving A Teacher’s Salary
14. Ice Cream String Art from It’s a Mother Thing
15. Flower Wall Art from Creme de la Craft
16. Fall String Art from Sustain My Craft Habit
17. DIY Cow Art from Honey & Birch
18. Love String Art Sign from Fabulessly Frugal
19. Paw Print String Art from Clover House
20. DIY Feather String Art from Craft Warehouse
As always, you can pin the image below to save this post for later or share with friends and family.