When it comes to Christmas decorations, there is a wide range of choices that you can find in any store. However, as you know, buying new decorations can affect your Christmas budget.
To avoid spending a significant amount of money on decorations, why not try to make your own at home. There are tons of great DIY Christmas decorations that are not only budget friendly but also fun and easy to make! Below, you will find a collection of some of the best DIY Christmas decorations that will brighten up any home.
1. Metallic Laurel Paper Wreath from Maiden Mag
2. Corrugated Cardboard Snowman Ornaments from Crafts by Amanda
3. Felt Holly Leaf Garland from The Crafty Gentleman
4. Snowman Wall Decoration from Mommy Snippets
5. Mason Jar Snow Globes from Homebody in Motion
6. Yarn Christmas Trees from A Beautiful Mess
7. Ornament Pillows from Studio DIY
8. Reindeer Flower Pots from Happy Go Lucky
9. Mini Gift Box Christmas Wreath from Design Improvised
10. Old Tool Santa from Hunt and Host
11. Sparkle Snow Texture Balls from The Casual Craftlete