Make your Christmas tree stand out this year with these wonderful ornaments made from natural materials!
Natural Christmas ornaments are not only beautiful; they’re easy to make and inexpensive as well. Most of the materials can be found around your house and yard, so there is no need to run to the store. These natural Christmas ornaments also make great gifts, so create a few extra to give to friends and loved ones.
1. Twig Tree Ornaments from Michele Made Me
2. Twig Stars from Little Shack on the Hill
3. Pinecone Reindeers from Kids Craft Room
4. Pinecone Gnome Ornaments from BHG
5. Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments from Mountain Modern Life
6. Glitter Acorn Ornaments from Curious and Catcat
7. Miniature Evergreen Wreath Ornaments from Garden Therapy
8. Dried Fruit Ornaments from Stagetecture
9. Walnut Shell Reindeer Ornament from Red Ted Art
10. Rustic Bark ornaments from Rain or Shine Mamma
11. Pine Cone Christmas Stars from Hometalk
12. Rustic Twig Arrows from Yellow Bliss Road
13. Peanut Snowmen Ornaments from Evermine
14. Mini Pine Cone Kissing Ball Ornament from Uncommon Designs
15. Hazelnut Mini Wreath from Northstory
Which of these adorable ornaments do you plan on DIY’ing this holiday season? Let us know in the comments below!