Make your Christmas tree stand out this year with these wonderful ornaments made from natural materials!
Natural Christmas ornaments are not only beautiful; they’re easy to make and inexpensive as well. Most of the materials can be found around your house and yard, so there is no need to run to the store. These natural Christmas ornaments also make great gifts, so create a few extra to give to friends and loved ones.
1. Twig Tree Ornaments via Michele Made Me
2. Twig Stars via Little Shack on the Hill
3. Pinecone Reindeers via Kids Craft Room
4. Pinecone Gnome Ornaments via BHG
5. Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments via Mountain Modern Life
6. Glitter Acorn Ornaments via Curious and Catcat
7. Miniature Evergreen Wreath Ornaments via Garden Therapy
8. Dried Fruit Ornaments via Stagetecture
9. Walnut Shell Reindeer Ornament via Red Ted Art
10. Rustic Bark ornaments via Rain or Shine Mamma
11. Pine Cone Christmas Stars via Hometalk
12. Rustic Twig Arrows via Yellow Bliss Road
13. Peanut Snowmen Ornaments via Evermine
14. Mini Pine Cone Kissing Ball Ornament via Uncommon Designs
15. Hazelnut Mini Wreath via Northstory
Which of these adorable ornaments do you plan on DIY’ing this holiday season? Let us know in the comments below!