Christmas is a time for festivities and what better way to get your family into the Christmas spirit than with Christmas crafts?
Today, I am sharing 20 Christmas tree crafts to make this holiday season. What I love about these ideas especially, apart from the fact that they all look beautiful, is that they are all kid-friendly and use materials you may have around the house. So check them out and let us know which one you’re going to try first in the comments section below!
1. Pinecone Christmas Trees from Crafty Morning
2. Glitter Christmas Trees from Balancing Home
3. Vintage Sheet Music Christmas Tree from Twig
4. Modern Wooden Tabletop Christmas Tree from Curbly
5. Spool Christmas Tree from Maya Road Design Team
6. Moss Christmas Tree from A Pumpkin and a Princess
7. Bottle Cap Christmas Tree from C.R.A.F.T.
8. Mercury Glass Trees from A Night Owl Blog
9. Burlap Christmas Trees from Inspired by Charm
10. Twig Christmas Tree from Nower Power
11. Plastic Spoon Christmas Tree from The Heathered Nest
12. Sliced Wood Pine Cone Tree from Creative Ambitions
13. Ornament Tree from Thrifty Crafty Girl
14. String Christmas Trees from Homemade Gifts Made Easy
15. Magazine Christmas Trees from Martha Stewart
16. Acorn Christmas Tree from Lindsay Stephenson
17. Beaded Christmas Trees from Our Lake Life
18. Jingle Bell Tree from Jennifer Rizzo
19. Clay Pot Christmas Tree from The Best Ideas for Kids
20. Wine Cork Christmas Tree from Kendall-Jackson
Please share if you found this post helpful or interesting.
Be First to Comment