With Christmas quickly approaching, it’s time to start thinking about your holiday decorations.
Decorating for holidays is very fun, but buying new decorations from the store from year-to-year can be quite pricey. Creating your own DIY decorations can save you a ton of money and give you the perfect opportunity to decorate your home in your own unique style. Here are 15 interesting Christmas decorations you can try your hand at to give your house a festive look.
1. DIY Vintage Farmhouse Style Baking Tin Ornaments from Northern Feeling
2. Dollar Tree Christmas Candleholders from The Latina Next Door
3. Santa Shell Ornament from Across The Blvd
4. Hand Painted Christmas Tree Sign from Domestically Creative
5. Poinsettia Tree Skirt from Purple Hues & Me
6. Snowflake Puzzle DIY Wreath from Dazzle While Frazzled
7. Christmas Ornament Pallet Sign from Creative Ramblings
8. Wire Angel Ornament from Adventures of a DIY Mom
9. Cardboard Fireplace from The Crafter Life
10. Scrap Wood DIY Holiday Village from Dans le Lakehouse
11. Felt Acorn Mini Christmas Wreaths from Pillar Box Blue
12. Ombre Christmas Tree Garland from Raising Whasians
13. Pinecone Swan Ornaments from Handmade Charlotte
14. Colorful Bottle Brush Christmas Decor from Delicious and DIY
15. DIY Holiday Yarn Trees from Yarn Society
We hope these fantastic ideas have inspired you to get creative this holiday season!